Job Title: Finance Executive
Eligibility: B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full time employee
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who have the expertise to effectively manage the finance department in a
growing organization with experience in handling Compliance, Statutory, Tax and Internal Audit,
Monthly Financial Management & Reporting, Cash and Fund Management.
- Review of transactions at regular intervals and ensure basic hygiene is maintained in following
c. Cash Payments
d. Bank Payments
e. Journal Vouchers
- Revenue recognition and posting of necessary entries
- Verification and rectification of deficiencies of transaction
a. GST – Monthly filings, reconciliations & payment
b. TDS – Review of workings, payment on date and filings
c. Professional Tax, ESI & PF – Review of workings and payment on date
- Corporate Finance & Fund Management (Term Loan & working capital management) & Reporting
- Audit & compliances including corporate governance
- Project Finance & CAPEX Management
- OPEX, Vendor & Customer management
- Budgeting & Forecast Trends
- Financial Modeling
- Due Diligence / Compliance
- Cost management & Product pricing
- Executive Presentations for monthly board review
- Internal controls through SOPs
- Periodic review of Accounts Payables & Receivables
a. Fixed Asset Register
b. Calculation of depreciation as per New Companies act
c. Posting of Depreciation entries in the books
d. Physical Verification of Fixed Assets at regular intervals and
e. reporting of variances
f. Monitoring and closer of internal audit and any other audits initiated by government agencies.
g. Closing of Statutory Audit by End of June every year
h. Investor Compliances
i. Familiar with drafting of agreements
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in Finance and Accounting teams in IT/ITES environment.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical skills.
- End-to- End understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices as per
Income tax norms and RBI guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of Tally, MS Office.
Interested Candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Finance
Executive” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and
Expected Salary in your email body.